Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Don't pass out..........

Finally, a new entry! It has been a busy, crazy place around here! We just moved into our dream home and I do believe we will never move again. We are in love with it! My grandson, Tucker will be one year old on July 31st and last weekend was my 30 year class reunion. I was on the reunion committee so towards the end, it was all consuming!! It was a great reunion and so many people I never dreamed would come, came and the people who usually make everyone uncomfortable with their catty remarks, etc didn't come! It was like the perfect reunion. My brother and sister-in-law (who are missionaries in the Ukraine) were even here - my sister-in-law is also a classmate of mine. They have been in the states for a few weeks for some major family additions - one daughter was married on top of a mountain in Switzerland in June, her oldest son is getting married this Saturday in Louisville, and her oldest daughter is having a c-section on August 11th in Arkansas! Then, on the 18th they will head back to Kiev and I can't hardly think about it. They have been all over the country in the weeks that they have been here but their stops here in West Virginia have been such great times!

I will update more very soon, I promise - I just wanted everyone to know that I am still alive and kickin'! Also, the people I wrote about in the last entry are doing well. My lung transplant blogger friend is home but battling a type of lung cancer that can occur in transplant patients so please keep her in your prayers and my blogger friend that was going to have a baby that they had been told couldn't survive outside of the womb got to spend 3 and a half hours with her baby for which they were incredibly grateful. They are doing ok, but would covet your prayers.

I promise more soon! Especially pictures of my grandson, who takes my breath away.....

xoxo
Q

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Hi Q! Thanks for leaving such an encouraging comment on my blog. Your grandson is indeed adorable. I wish I could be his doctor! Thanks again!

Faithful Froggers said...

Okay, I am waiting for new pictures of your grandson! He is too cute.

Anonymous said...

(jumps up and down) She's back! She's back! Well sort of, since it's now November.

I'm glad to hear so many fun changes have been occurring even though some of them carry their own amount of stress.

Now let's see some more updates and photos!