Monday, February 18, 2008

Great News and Wait News........

Hey everyone!

Nikki just called from the surgeon's office and we have GREAT news and more "we have to wait" news. The tissue the surgeon took out last week was totally benign - Praise the Lord!!! but he would like to recheck her in 6 weeks to be sure. He doesnt like the shadow on the ultrasound and wants to make sure the samples he took last week were in the exact right spot. If there is any change in that shadow in 6 weeks, he will take the whole mass out - if there is no change then he will feel comfortable that she is fine.

He said if he had any reason to think she had cancer, he wouldn't wait the 6 weeks but he is being very thorough because he doesn't like the shadow.

So..............there you have it - I think that God is teaching me to trust him and only him and to stay sane, that is exactly what I will have to do. Thank you guys so much for your thoughts and prayers, please keep saying your prayers for us!!!!

Happy Monday,

Q

PS....While trying to trust and rely on God, I am fighting the urge to develop my sudden onset Tourette's Syndrome - the uncontrollable cussing kind because I DON'T LIKE TO WAIT!!!! Sometimes when I am completely stressed, my sudden onset Tourette's Syndrome reels its ugly head. I am in no way poking fun at anyone that truly suffers from that condition so I hope no one is offended, but sometimes I just can't help it!

No comments: