Friday, January 18, 2008

Great Places to Go!

When you feel like everything in your life is falling apart, click on one of my favorite links and read all about these wonderful people who continually inspire me on a daily basis. Ben's Story was the reason I even had heard of these "blogs" - he was a local child who developed brain cancer and his story, while heart wrenching, is truly inspiring. His parents took something so horrible and turned it into something so wonderful - it is a must read. His parents now are developing a cancer network for parents to get all the information and support they need upon their child's diagnosis. Please stop by and see what Tom & Jennifer are doing to reach out and help others. I came across the other blogs by accident but they are my favorite places to go. These precious people have all lost a child or are in the middle of fighting a serious battle and have turned their heartache into something to glorify God. When I am feeling sorry for myself for something trivial (which compared to these people, almost everything is trivial) I go to one of these sites and my perspective is jolted back to reality. There are some other blog sites I will add to my favorite links soon but these 5 deserve to stand alone - at least for a little while!

Happy Friday everyone!!!

xoxo
Q

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Hello, I saw your name on NittyGritty. I love the picture of your grandson. Our son is the first Grandson on both sides. We are far away from our family, but it is amazing how close a little person keeps us all together!